Thursday, January 19, 2012

Immediate Prayer Request

I just got a call from my dad and my mom needs prayer as they are experiencing some setbacks this morning.

Last night didn't provide a smooth night like we had hoped.

About 11pm, my mom threw up (probably because her digestive system hasn't restarted and the food needed to go somewhere). They decided to start an NG tube and a feeding tube to both empty her stomach and make sure she is receiving nutrients.

In regard to pain, they are struggling to manage the pain with the oral medication.

Would you please join us in petitioning on my mom's behalf...that her digestive system would finally begin working, that the NG tube and feeding tube would be short lived and that her pain would be managed.

Thank you for rallying around her!

No comments:

Post a Comment