Wednesday, August 14, 2013

Update! August 14, 2013

Be Joyful in Hope, Patient in Affliction, and Faithful in Prayer.  Romans 12:12
 
Praising God, praising God, praising God...the lymph nodes in question 6 weeks ago are now GONE!  Thank you so much for faithfully praying on my behalf.  There was some "nonspecific metabolic activity" around my pancreas that my doctor believes is inflammation.  We can be praying  about that.  My next scan is in 6-8 weeks.  If you could pray over my white blood count that would be much appreciated.  It was to low to receive chemo yesterday so I have a week off.  If it is too low again next week they will have to adjust my doses, and I would prefer not to have to do that.  And.....when you pray, praise and thank God for the miracle He is working in me!!!
 
Your faithfulness is a blessing to me and my family.  May you be blessed.
Annie 

No comments:

Post a Comment