Tuesday, January 7, 2014

Praise! January, 7, 2014

I admit it, I was grouchy this morning.  It is cold here in the north country. I had been up in the dark yesterday at 6 to drink the contract media for my CT scan, then out into the cold.  This morning was a repeat, up early and out into the cold but.....what an incredible sunrise; yellows, pinks, and reds streaking across the winter sky, God's promise of a new day, filled with opportunities to praise, worship and serve Him if we are willing to seek Him.  This morning we are giving God all the glory, He has answered our prayers, my scan showed no indication of metastatic disease.  Praise God!  It is such a joy to share this with all of you faithful prayer warriors.  My oncologist had a Fellow working with her today.  As they were reviewing my chart and scan he asked her, "what are you doing differently with this patient?".  She replied that she could not explain why I was doing so well.  Open door....I said to her I had an explanation, God and an incredible group of people committed to praying together, believing that God could and would heal.  Little seeds planted; I pray for the opportunity to one day have a conversation with her, in God's time.  So thank you, thank you, thank you for faithfully lifting me up before the throne, for believing in the healing power of God.  I am blessed.
May you see God in the sunrises, trust in His promises, be held in His arms, know that you are loved,
Annie 

No comments:

Post a Comment