Friday, October 18, 2013

Prayer Request - October 18, 2013

Just a really quick update before next week when I promise a much more detailed update. I covet your prayers this weekend. I am having a PET/CT scan on Monday and we are praying that there will be no evidence of cancer anywhere in my body. Would you please join us in that prayer? I have been feeling really pretty good these last few weeks: good enough to take care of our grandbaby on Wednesday mornings while his mom stays connected with her school, good enough to go to the apple orchard and cook up a big batch of applesauce, good enough to enjoy lake weekends with our kids and their kids. I am praising God. I love fall and am relishing the change of seasons here, the reds, oranges and yellows, the crisp air, the clear blue skies. I stand in awe of God's majesty. God didn't have to create a world with these awesome seasons, the beauty of the fall, but He did for us that we might understand His awesomeness. So, take a moment with me, draw in a breathe of the clear autumn air, gaze at the colors and reflect on Him, artistic creator. Thank you for your prayers on my behalf. I am truly grateful, and blessed beyond comprehension by your faithfulness. God will hear our prayers and answer.
In His name, Annie

No comments:

Post a Comment