Thursday, November 8, 2012

Quick Update

I just received this quick update from my mom. Thank you for your continued prayers...the days before and after a scan are always a challenge. May each of your hearts be blessed.
 
Do not be anxious about anything, but in every situation, by prayer and petition, with thanksgiving, present your requests to God.  Phil. 4:6

That is our prayer for this week.  I have another scan on Monday, November 12th.  Mostly I an overwhelmed with the peace of God that I am experiencing, but I have to be honest, there are times when anxiety and fear creep in.  My chemo cycle this past two weeks has been much better.  I think we are finally beginning to figure out how to medicate to give me the best "quality of life" and I have had more energy to participate in what is going on around me. 

Thank you foryour prayers over the past few weeks, God hears, and thank you for praying over the scan next Monday.  I am so grateful for each and every one of you.  A more detailed update will follow next week after we get the scan results.

Be blessed,
Annie

No comments:

Post a Comment